We Scale Where Existing Colocation Data Centers Fail.
As your business grows, you need a data center partner who can keep up. With DC BLOX, you have the flexibility and power to scale within minutes—not weeks or months. And our plans can automatically adjust to your needs without long-term, fixed-fee contracts.
An Innovative Approach to Colocation
Traditional data centers weren’t designed to accommodate the explosive data growth and massive parallel processing that today’s enterprise applications need. Our modular approach leverages the new generation of agile Edge data centers to eliminate design limitations allowing your company to take more space as your power needs grow or take less space if needs decline.
DC BLOX can accommodate high-density deployments, supporting the widest range of compute and storage densities. We can deliver a true power usage effectiveness (PUE) of sub 1.3, which means higher efficiency and lower cost to your company.
DC BLOX helps you reduce IT costs by combining an efficient infrastructure, dense power and a 50U rack size that allow you to maximize your IT platforms. Everything is on one rack so you have less data center gray space and fewer stranded resources.
Finally, A Colocation Consumption Model that makes sense
For years, traditional colocation centers have charged a fixed fee for limited services. No matter how little power you use, you pay the same fee. And metered power has typically been available only to clients who consume a minimum of 500kW.
At DC BLOX, we’re bringing personalization to colocation with programs that fit how your company uses power. Pay only for the space, power and network services your company uses and allow your fees to fluctuate accordingly. Or opt for a fixed fee and service structure for more predictable billing. For added peace of mind, you can even reserve power, allowing you to keep capacity on standby and release it when your consumption spikes.
No matter what program you decide, DC BLOX features:
- Data centers with Tier 3 Basis of Design with N+N electrical and N+1 mechanical redundancy
- Proactive monitoring of all equipment and power metering at the rack level. Dual path (A/B) power busses are concurrently maintainable for greater resiliency.
- 100% SLA for power, temperature and humidity
- Modular enclosures provide flexible space including half cabinets, full cabinets, and full pods.
- Remote Hands and Eyes services managed by in-house technicians for faster equipment reboots, circuit testing, cable and card replacements, and tape rotation
- 24x7x365 manned security which includes CCTV monitoring and retention for data center perimeter, data center hall and BLOX Pods
- Access points controlled by multi-factor authentication using electronic keycards with biometric scanners and mantraps