Cloud Storage That Scales with Your Growing Data Demands
In your growing business, managing storage has become more complex and expensive as you attempt to keep up with accelerating data growth. You’re up against tighter IT budgets that squeeze both your staff and your systems, and yet you still have to protect your company’s data from both natural disasters and major system outages. The cloud could be the solution, but with most public cloud providers, it comes with unpredictable charges including data egress and data transfer, as well as costs to convert applications to proprietary object storage interfaces.
Our Data Center Cloud Storage Solution
With DC BLOX Cloud Storage, our hyperscale infrastructure and expert engineers enable infinite data growth without increasing staff. Your IT storage costs shift from a capital expense to an operating expense preserving cash and mitigating risk.
Our data center cloud storage solution protects your data with geographic diversity from your business premises and across our data center locations. And with several locations in the Southeast, you select exactly where you want your data stored.
The DC BLOX Cloud Storage platform is optimized for backup and archive applications and is based upon object storage technology, enabling highly efficient and reliable storage at scale. In addition, to ensure compatibility with the broadest base of existing applications, the DC BLOX Cloud Storage platform also supports a file system interface. The service may therefore be accessed either through the de facto standard S3 API, or SMB protocol.
Cloud Storage Features
- Access Cloud Storage in any DC BLOX data center from your business premises, or from your colocation space
- Optional replication between any DC BLOX data center in Atlanta, Chattanooga, and Huntsville with more data centers planned for the near future
- High-performance storage platform designed to support I/O operations at up to 1.8 Gbps
- Support for SMB file system interface and S3 API
- Encryption at rest and in transit
- Erasure coding for increased data durability
- Client application for easy, high-performance file transfer
Cloud Storage Benefits
- Reduced cost and complexity of managing storage infrastructure
- Enhanced data protection through geographic diversity
- No need to modify windows/SMB-based applications
- Smaller backup windows
- Simple predictable pricing model based only on storage used
- Infinite scalability for your business’s data
- Regional storage of data with specifically selected location(s)
- No capital outlay required
- 24x7x365 service monitoring
- Toll-free help desk