Cloud Storage That Scales with Your Growing Data Demands
In your growing business, managing storage has become more complex and expensive as you attempt to keep up with accelerating data growth. You’re up against tighter IT budgets that squeeze both your staff and your systems, and yet you still have to protect your company’s data from both natural disasters and major system outages. The cloud could be the solution, but with most public cloud providers, it comes with unpredictable charges including data egress and data transfer, as well as costs to convert applications to proprietary object storage interfaces.
Our Data Center Cloud Storage Solution
With DC BLOX Cloud Storage, our hyper-scale infrastructure and expert engineers enable infinite data growth without increasing staff. Your IT storage costs shift from a capital expense to an operating expense preserving cash and mitigating risk.
Our data center cloud storage solution protects your data with geographic diversity from your business premises and across our data center locations. Plus, you don’t need to modify existing applications because we support standard file system interfaces.
Cloud Storage Features
- Access Cloud Storage in any DC BLOX data center from your business premises, or from your colocation space
- Optional replication (coming soon!) between our data centers in Atlanta, Chattanooga, and Huntsville with more data centers planned for the near future
- High-performance storage platform designed to support I/O operations at up to 2.4 Gbps
- Support for SMB and NFS file system interfaces
- Encryption at rest and in transit (except NFS)
- Erasure coding for increased data durability
- Isolated network per customer for enhanced security
Cloud Storage Benefits
- Reduced cost and complexity of managing storage infrastructure
- Enhanced data protection through geographic diversity
- No need to modify applications
- Simple pricing model based on storage used
- Private network connectivity
- 24x7x365 service monitoring
- Toll-free help desk