Position Title: DC BLOX Sales Executive
Location: Atlanta, GA
Are you bored or uninspired by the same routine every day? Are you frustrated because your value proposition is exactly the same as your competition? Are you tired of commission plans that inadequately compensate you for the blood, sweat, and tears that go into being a top producer?
Join our team and become part of something truly special. DC BLOX is a new company headquartered in Atlanta, GA. We offer a solution set that is truly unique and will be disruptive to the traditional hosting/colo/cloud/network industry.
We started with a blank page and created the data center business we would want to use, starting with the physical plant infrastructure. We use a proprietary modular enclosure that allows the rack cabinets to support higher power densities, as high as 30kW per rack, and still operate almost 85% more efficiently than the standard raised-floor data center. We installed a carrier-grade private network that supports 100Gbps bandwidth, scalable to 17.6Tb/second with 99.999% reliability. That’s two more “9’s” than even the leading providers. On top of this we’ve installed an OpenStack cloud environment with integrated SDN (Software Defined Networking), because who likes to pay VMware licensing fees? The cloud can replicate data between our data centers almost instantaneously, providing backup and disaster recovery options the market has never seen before.
Make a major impact by joining our new company, and help customers solve problems they’ve never been able to address until now.
Be compensated at a rate of 2x to 3x what you’re being paid today, and earn long-term incentive compensation based on your performance and feel the pride of owning something you’ve helped build.
DC BLOX is currently seeking a future Hall of Fame Sales Executive to join our team.
- Responsible for maximizing new revenue.
- Demonstrate the ability to be a creative and persistent hunter in order to close targeted accounts.
- Drive to close new logos from across the country, but also in the Southeastern market.
- Strategically focus on consultative selling of our services (cloud, network & managed services, and colocation) based on prospective client needs.
- Stay educated on our suite of services to meet multiple prospective customer needs.
- Leverage existing relationships to rapidly increase your pipeline.
- Effectively organize workload to exceed sales metrics and accurately forecast all revenue opportunities efficiently.
- Manage multiple decision makers.
- Must be able to handle price negotiations with a focus on value-based selling and position the core differentiators of DC BLOX in a way that clearly shows our customers what they will receive for their commitments to us.
- Logically communicate complex technical information and ideas so others will understand.
- 5+ years significant industry knowledge and experience selling cloud, hosting and/or managed services.
- Tenured C-Level Enterprise technology sales experience with expert level of hunting new acquisition/new logos.
- Demonstrated sales success (Sales Awards, W-2s exceeding threshold, and other evidence of sales success will be required)
- Proven track record successfully exceeding sales targets
- Technical and Business acumen to communicate solutions based on customer requirements.
- Ability to be a valued Trusted Advisor by having knowledgeable complex technical conversations.
- Familiar and comfortable with CRM tools (e.g. Salesforce, SugarCRM).
- Effective communicator and presenter that consistently aligns with senior-level management in order to positively affect the final purchase decisions.
- Highly skilled in managing complex sales cycles and navigating large procurement organizations and processes.
- Viewed as a leader and an expert on high-performing teams.
- Must be able to align with our core values.
- Familiar and adept user of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
To apply for this position, please send a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (877) 590-1684.