[mk_page_section speed_factor=”4″ min_height=”10″ padding_top=”30″ padding_bottom=”5″ el_class=”breadcrumb_new” first_page=”true” last_page=”false”][vc_column][vc_column_text][dp_breadcrumb_generator][/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/mk_page_section][vc_row][vc_column][vc_row_inner][vc_column_inner el_class=”products_left_content”][vc_column_text]
The Secure and Scalable Public Cloud that Enterprises Need NOW.
DC BLOX’s fully managed, enterprise-grade Public Cloud offers a secure and scalable cloud environment for your most critical and complex virtual infrastructures. We use hyper-converged architecture on encrypted drives and integrated Software Defined Networking (SDN) to deliver the most sophisticated, secure yet cost-effective system. DC BLOX provides unmatched performance and geographically diverse backups through our 8.8Tbs private fiber network.
Whether you’re deploying mission-critical production workloads, launching new commercial applications and websites, moving data storage to the cloud, or improving business performance with Big Data and analytics, DC BLOX’s fully managed, enterprise-grade Public Cloud offers a secure and scalable cloud environment for your most critical and complex virtual infrastructures.
Our OpenStack platform uses hyper-converged architecture on encrypted drives and integrated Software Defined Networking (SDN) to deliver the most sophisticated, secure yet cost-effective system. Our Public Cloud combines this state-of-the-art technology with proven experience, for every virtual instance.
Business continuity depends on speed and data integrity, which is why DC BLOX keeps it continuously encrypted and replicated in real time across our private optical network. Our 8.8Tbs network means our Public Cloud provides worry-free, always available access to your data. Public Cloud from DC BLOX is robust enough to support your largest database or storage requirements and with the ability to quickly expand or reduce capacity.
Key features include:
- Unlimited virtual instances
- Unlimited virtual routers
- Hundreds of nodes per cluster
- Block Storage included
- Unlimited (virtual firewalls)
- Pre-built server images
- Ability to upload custom images
- All data stored on encrypted drives
- Unlimited virtual networks (no VLANs needed)
- Ability to download your servers/images whenever you like
- API access for administration, automation, and logging
- Root access for all your virtual servers (instances)
- All traffic in its own secure encrypted domain
- Automatic, continuous, geographically diverse replication of all data