Reliable Secure Data Center Connectivity to the Cloud
More companies today are deploying hybrid IT solutions, connecting to public cloud providers like AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, Oracle, and Salesforce. What if you could move your infrastructure to an efficient colocation facility that already has data center connectivity to all the major cloud providers reducing the time, effort and cost to manage these connections?
Introducing Cloud Ramp from DC BLOX
When you need high-speed data center connectivity to all your cloud providers, Cloud Ramp delivers more reliable performance and better security than connecting over the public Internet.
DC BLOX offers private, on-demand connections to multiple cloud providers and regions, from a single DC BLOX data center location, enabling you wider coverage and speed to market while reducing costs and enabling rapid provisioning.
Cloud Ramp Features
- Available from Atlanta, Chattanooga and Huntsville data centers
- High-speed, high-capacity private network connectivity
- Turnkey solution with simple monthly pricing
- Scalable speeds from 50 Mbps to 10 Gbps
- Rich ecosystem of providers including the world’s leading hyperscalers, Amazon Web Service and Microsoft Azure available initially, with additional providers coming
Cloud Ramp Benefits
- Improved performance with lower latency and jitter through private connections versus the public Internet
- Increased security as connections remain private across all network segments
- Greatly simplifies the process of directly connecting with public cloud providers
- Enables migration of hybrid computing infrastructure to the DC BLOX data center