Our Data Center Colocation Model Scales Where Others Fail
As your business grows, you need a data center partner who can keep up. With DC BLOX, you have the flexibility and power to scale within minutes – not weeks or months, and we have data center colocation plans that adjust to your needs without long-term, fixed-fee contracts.
An Innovative Approach to Colocation
Traditional data center colocation isn’t designed to accommodate the explosive data growth and power requirements of today’s enterprise applications. DC BLOX can accommodate high-density deployments, supporting the widest range of compute and storage footprints. We can deliver a true Power Usage Effectiveness (PUE) of 1.2 to 1.3 which means higher efficiency and a lower cost.
DC BLOX helps you reduce IT costs in other ways too. By combining an efficient infrastructure, dense power and a larger rack size than traditional 42U, we allow you to maximize your IT platforms. Plus, you’ll get the most out of your computing equipment with everything on one rack and a network bandwidth at 100Gbps. That means fewer stranded resources and less data center gray space which reduces “data center sprawl.”
Finally, A Colocation Data Center Consumption Model that Makes Sense
For years, traditional colocation centers have charged a fixed-fee for limited services – no matter how little power you use, and metered power has typically been available only to clients who consume a minimum of 500kW.
At DC BLOX, we’re bringing personalization to colocation with programs that fit your company’s power usage. Pay only for the services your company uses and allow your fees to fluctuate accordingly, or opt for a fixed-fee and service structure for more predictable billing.
For added peace of mind, you can even elect to reserve power, allowing you to keep capacity on standby and release it when your consumption spikes.
Whether you’re looking for a colocation data center in Atlanta, Georgia a colocation data center in Chattanooga, Tennessee, or a colocation data center in Huntsville, Alabama, call us today and let’s talk about how we can develop a colocation program to help you succeed.
- Tier 3 Data Center Design with N+N electrical and N+1 mechanical redundancy
- Proactive rack-level equipment and power metering monitoring
- Concurrently maintainable dual path (A & B) power busses for greater resiliency
- 100% SLA for power, temperature and humidity
- Modular enclosures provide flexible space including half cabinets, full cabinets, and full pods – as well as densities up to 30kW per rack cabinet
- Remote Hands and Eyes services managed by on-site, in-house technicians for faster equipment reboots, circuit testing, cable and card replacements, and tape rotation
- 24x7x365 manned security which includes CCTV monitoring and retention for data center perimeter, data center hall and BLOX Pods
- Access points controlled by multi-factor authentication using electronic keycards with biometric scanners and mantraps
- Data Center Migration and managed installation services led by an experienced team of engineers for rapid and reliable deployment within a guaranteed timeframe
- Flexible space and high-density power configurations
- Fixed or usage-based power consumption with bursting
- 24x7x365 service monitoring
- Toll-free help desk