Welcome to the Future
At DC BLOX, we’re turning the traditional data center on its head and we’re looking for innovators to help us build the future.
We’re a company that believes in our employees and treats customers well. If you’d like to work in an environment that values innovation, dedication and teamwork, check out our job openings and submit your resume today.
Current Job Openings:
Position Title: DC BLOX Sales Executive
Location: Atlanta, GA
Are you bored or uninspired by the same routine every day? Are you frustrated because your value proposition is exactly the same as your competition? Are you tired of commission plans that inadequately compensate you for the blood, sweat, and tears that go into being a top producer?
Join our team and become part of something truly special. DC BLOX is a new company headquartered in Atlanta, GA. We offer a solution set that is truly unique and will be disruptive to the traditional hosting/colo/cloud/network industry.
We started with a blank page and created the data center business we would want to use, starting with the physical plant infrastructure. We use a proprietary modular enclosure that allows the rack cabinets to support higher power densities, as high as 30kW per rack, and still operate almost 85% more efficiently than the standard raised-floor data center. We installed a carrier-grade private network that supports 100Gbps bandwidth, scalable to 17.6Tb/second with 99.999% reliability. That’s two more “9’s” than even the leading providers. On top of this we’ve installed an OpenStack cloud environment with integrated SDN (Software Defined Networking), because who likes to pay VMware licensing fees? The cloud can replicate data between our data centers almost instantaneously, providing backup and disaster recovery options the market has never seen before.
Make a major impact by joining our new company, and help customers solve problems they’ve never been able to address until now.
Be compensated at a rate of 2x to 3x what you’re being paid today, and earn long-term incentive compensation based on your performance and feel the pride of owning something you’ve helped build.
DC BLOX is currently seeking a future Hall of Fame Sales Executive to join our team.
- Responsible for maximizing new revenue.
- Demonstrate the ability to be a creative and persistent hunter in order to close targeted accounts.
- Drive to close new logos from across the country, but also in the Southeastern market.
- Strategically focus on consultative selling of our services (cloud, network & managed services, and colocation) based on prospective client needs.
- Stay educated on our suite of services to meet multiple prospective customer needs.
- Leverage existing relationships to rapidly increase your pipeline.
- Effectively organize workload to exceed sales metrics and accurately forecast all revenue opportunities efficiently.
- Manage multiple decision makers.
- Must be able to handle price negotiations with a focus on value-based selling and position the core differentiators of DC BLOX in a way that clearly shows our customers what they will receive for their commitments to us.
- Logically communicate complex technical information and ideas so others will understand.
- 5+ years significant industry knowledge and experience selling cloud, hosting and/or managed services.
- Tenured C-Level Enterprise technology sales experience with expert level of hunting new acquisition/new logos.
- Demonstrated sales success (Sales Awards, W-2s exceeding threshold, and other evidence of sales success will be required)
- Proven track record successfully exceeding sales targets
- Technical and Business acumen to communicate solutions based on customer requirements.
- Ability to be a valued Trusted Advisor by having knowledgeable complex technical conversations.
- Familiar and comfortable with CRM tools (e.g. Salesforce, SugarCRM).
- Effective communicator and presenter that consistently aligns with senior-level management in order to positively affect the final purchase decisions.
- Highly skilled in managing complex sales cycles and navigating large procurement organizations and processes.
- Viewed as a leader and an expert on high-performing teams.
- Must be able to align with our core values.
- Familiar and adept user of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
To apply for this position, please send a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Title: Network and System Engineer
Location: Atlanta, GA
Network and System Engineer
A new regional provider of data center solutions and fully managed services, DC BLOX owns, operates, and maintains next generation modular data centers offering core data center, network and cloud infrastructure service. We seek an energetic, motivated individual with tenured network, system, operations and support experience to implement, maintain, and support our growing infrastructure.
“Automotive engineers design and build the vehicle, and then also know how to drive it. Network engineers know how to design and deploy the network, and then also know how to drive it.”
Responsibilities and Attributes
Candidate must demonstrate the following:
- Enthusiasm, energy and initiative commensurate with an aggressive start-up environment
- Broad experience, intuition and proficiency in at least two of the following four areas:
- Optical transport (DWDM) network Design, Commissioning, Provisioning, & Operation (DCPO)
- Multi-Vendor L2/Ethernet/Carrier-Ethernet DCPO
- Multi-Vendor L3/IP Routing, MPLS Network DCPO
- Administration of network-service applications and systems on LINUX variants
- Desire to quickly learn and become proficient in any outstanding aforementioned area(s)
- Familiarization with Information Security compliance and certification such as SOC 2, ISO 27001, PCI etc
- Strong and detailed documentation skills
- Ability to
- Design, author, deploy custom scripts or other programmatic applications
- Monitor performance and operations of all network and systems infrastructure
- Design, document, configure and implement custom internetworking and systems solutions with existing infrastructure and components
- Perform network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hot fixes and security configurations
- Design and deploy capacity management policies and procedures
- Be on call to comprehensive support and troubleshooting to resolve issues
- Interact with vendors, service providers, customers and other 3rd parties in support of network and systems solutions
- Formal education in computer science, software development, network operations, or related discipline with a suitable degree(s) granted (e.g. BS/BA/MS, etc)
- Industry certifications (e.g. CCIE) a plus, but not required, nor solely sufficient
- Security certifications (e.g. CISSP) a plus, but not required, nor solely sufficient
- Deep understanding of networking fundamentals, protocols and operations at:
- L0/1: Physical fiber plant, cabling infrastructure, xWDM, OTN, etc
- L2: MEF, 802.everything, VPLS, MPLS, TE, etc;
- L3: All interior and exterior routing protocols, IP network design/deployment, AS operations, etc
- L4+: Network services and user applications
- Demonstrable comfort with physical hardware and custom solutions:
- Assembly/disassembly of various hardware, systems, components, etc, to modify, repair, customize or otherwise enable service
- Installation/mounting of new systems; decommissioning of obsolete systems
- Experience with personally developed hardware+software solutions is coveted
- Business/professional level written and oral communications skills
- Ability to convey technical requirements and concepts to technical and non-technical clients, vendors, and corporate audience
- Ability to lead, vet and tutor others in all described areas
PLEASE NO AGENCY CALLS.
NOTE TO ALL AGENCIES: Any unsolicited agency resumes or agency represented candidates that are presented to any DC BLOX employee without first having a signed contract between that agency and the DC BLOX organization will become the property of DC BLOX and no fees will be paid.
For immediate consideration, please forward all resumes to email@example.com or call (877) 590-1684. DC BLOX serves a myriad of clients across nearly all industries, from start-ups to publicly-traded corporations. For more information about DC BLOX, please visit the company website at www.dcblox.com.